This Super Black 2021 Nissan Rogue SV would be a welcomed addition to your family.
Safety and Security
- Forward collision mitigation - Forward thinking. You look away for just a second and suddenly the vehicle in front of you has stopped. That's when the forward collision mitigation system comes to life. When it senses an impending impact, it will activate a combination of features to help prevent or reduce the severity of an accident. Forward collision mitigation is always looking ahead.
- Pedestrian impact prevention - An extra step toward safety. Pedestrians don't always stop, look, and listen, but with Pedestrian Impact Prevention, your vehicle is equipped to better see them and avoid them. This system constantly monitors the road ahead to identify and track pedestrians. It projects that image to an interior display screen, AND should an impact become likely, Pedestrian impact prevention takes steps to avoid a collision.
- Hands-on cruise control. Set it and forget it. Road trips used to be stressful. Cruise control only managed speed, but not distance or safety. Now, with hands-on cruise control, simply set your desired speed and let sensor technology maintain a safe distance between you and surrounding vehicles. It slows you down; speeds you up and even keeps you in your own lane. Meet your ultimate co-pilot with hands-on cruise control.
Technology and Telematics
- Smart device mirroring - Smartphone, meet smart car. You can control your device through your vehicle's infotainment system. Smart device mirroring brings together safety and convenience by making it easier to find what you're looking for while keeping your eyes on the road.
- Mobile hotspot - WiFi on the fly. Connect your devices to the Internet through your vehicle's private mobile hotspot and take the internet wherever your journey takes you, without eating up your data allowance. Find the hotspot with mobile hotspot.
Don't miss out; come see us or call us and schedule a test drive today. We look forward to seeing you soon!